Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ban by Kindle They Corrupted my Book Links


Dear Visitors, Readers,

I just wrote this note under one of the corrupted, dead-end links, that used to lead to one of my books.
Do not be surprised or discouraged. Just be aware.
I try to post these notes of awareness under my UTube posts where parts of my books are read, or on my website (zoiaeliseyeva2.com), or on my public profile platforms, or in my blogs.

This is the corrupted dog link. I am not removing it from here just so visitors of my channel could see what my book links may look now after the Kindle ban of June 3, 2020. Ban-ban! Please read my article on the top here "Hello visitors! Many of the amazon links..." from June 10, 2020. It will tell you the wonderful story of the author who does not have rights before the "powerful" amazon-kindle mogul. Exactly like the Kafka's story "Before the Law". Watch my trilingual Kafka! Kafka wrote my Kindle Ban story in 1915 - 105 years before it happened to me. That's classic!
(Written here on June 10, 2020: ANNA KARENINA RUSSIAN CHAPTER 6 АННА КАРЕНИНА ГЛАВА 6 zoia https://youtu.be/xQ905Po3Cbk)

Faithfully yours,

Zoia Eliseyeva
June 10, 2020 in California, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment